- Maintenance / Services
- Industrial waste / Hazardous waste
- Photos and videos gallery
The RSP500 rasper is a secondary shredder for producing 0-30mm chiprs from pre-shredded scrap tires. Its operation allows the separation of most of the steel contained in the tires.
The specificity of the RSP500 is to have 2 rows of fixed knives, which makes it possible to use the 2 sides of the mobile knives without dismantling by simply reversing the direction of rotation.
- 1 x 160 kW
- from 1 to 4 tph depending on input and output grain sizes
- automatic internal temperature control system
- disengageable flywheel
- integrated discharge vibrator